1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ryan turf equip door hangers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by imalandscper, Feb 20, 2003.

1. imalandscper

imalandscper LawnSite Member

Has any of you used the ryan profit kit? I looked through it and it seems to be a nice thought out kit....Wondering if i should use the flyers and door hangers or not..... Has anyone out here had any luck?

2. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

I have used them a lot. They are nicely done and I get them from my dealer for free. Lat year he gave me about 5 or 6 kits. Saves on me printing up as many fliers. The doorhangers I take and cut the top portion off where the hole is and use them for paperbox stuffing rather than door hangers. Properties are too big around here to walk door to door. I print labels of the business info and stick them to the brochures and then stuff the paperboxes. Just getting your name out there is enough. Even if people get an aerating or dethatching brochure, they will call for other things too.
  3. imalandscper

imalandscper LawnSite Member

but i think i am gonna stick a business card to the white box that way they can remove the business card and through away the hanger!