1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by cr80mxrider, May 21, 2008.

1. cr80mxrider

cr80mxrider LawnSite Member

I have a ryobi trimmer with a straight shaft and an echo speed loader head really really gets the job done the only negative is with this big trimmer head its a little less powerfull.
    Whats your opinion on the trimmer?
  2. abclawncare

abclawncare LawnSite Member

get something different lesco sells a good Kawasaki or get a stihl thats my opinion
  3. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

buy commercial equipment of just flush the money down the toilet...
    i like stihl too., but all commercial stuff is good, nothing from home cheapo or blows......
  4. cr80mxrider

Ha Ha Blows thats funny.
    Thanks guys
  5. cr80mxrider

you can get echo at the homo depot I assume there good there also really heavy.
  6. mnglocker

mnglocker LawnSite Senior Member

There's going to be slight differences in the quality of components between the Home Depot and Dealer Echos. And just for kicks I'll run this by you, HomeDepot: Echo SRM-2100 $219; Dealer: Echo SRM-210 $199

So you might be money ahead going to the dealer not to mention you'll get support for service.