S. Monmouth / N. Ocean County accts wanted...

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by ACE_Lawn_Care_NJ, Apr 21, 2008.

1. ACE_Lawn_Care_NJ

ACE_Lawn_Care_NJ LawnSite Member

Anyone looking to get rid of some lawn maintenance accounts in the Southern Monmouth or Northern Ocean County areas? I'm just getting started and thought I would ask. 732-451-6272. Thanks!

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

What towns do you service? Because I only go to brick and a buddy of mine only goes to Pt Pleasant so if I get calls for lawn maintenance in your areas, I'll throw it your way.

3. ACE_Lawn_Care_NJ

Like all of us, I'm hoping to keep it close to home, but here's a map of the area I may cover eventually. Obviously starting out I can't be that spread out, but I'm right where the arrow is, so the closer to that the more appealing the account would be. My prime areas would be Wall, Spring Lake, Manasquan, Sea Girt, Neptune, etc. Thanks so much for the reply, I'll be sure to return the favor.

Cheers,

John

[​IMG]

4. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

stay out of Freehold, thats my turf! Only joking! Good luck with the new biz, advertise, advertise, advertise, only way to get your name out there

5. ACE_Lawn_Care_NJ

No problem... I just got a call for a rental duplex in Freehold- owner wants it mowed biweekly, which of course no one wants to do. It's 22 miles from my house, also not a good thing. I'd gladly trade you straight up for an account closer to home... ;-) It's a tiny yard and I quoted $50 every other week and much to my surprise she said yes...:confused: I don't plan on doing much that far away in the first couple of years but I can't say no now. Just let me know if you care to trade for it!

6. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

7. ACE_Lawn_Care_NJ

OK, well the opportunity is out there if you do get something close to me. In the future I'll send any calls I get that are out your way to you.

8. HandyHomeMedic

HandyHomeMedic LawnSite Member

I wish I would have had you info. last summer. I had a handful of accounts in Neptune / Long Branch. Please forward me an email with your contact info. I'll throw you anything that comes up in that area. I still get emails & phone calls, but as you well know, 4 bucks a gallon -- I just can't make a pilgrimage for a $30.00 lawn cut.

Good luck to you!

9. HandyHomeMedic

HandyHomeMedic LawnSite Member

Hey there, my name's Steve. I'm in my 2nd year now (based out of Morganville) and would gladly accept any accounts that are too far for you, or perhaps you're too busy.

Also, and I got this idea from plowsite.com, if you ever need an emergency backup (machine or personnel failure, family emergency whatever!), please feel free to call on me. I'd be glad to help.