1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

sacramento folsom calif area??

Discussion in 'Network: West' started by n2h20, Jul 4, 2005.

1. n2h20

n2h20 LawnSite Senior Member

Any landscapers out there in the folsom area????
  2. rsls

rsls LawnSite Member

not too many of us from cali on here. i am from central valley and there are a few others from bay area and further south
  3. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

I'm in southern Madera County
  4. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Hey rsls,how's that good ol'e Central Valley heat so far this year?It's only just begun so mabey it will be shorter season this year.When I hits the mid 90's up here,I just know your cookin your brains out down there!!! Does it help if I tell ya I feel for ya workin in summer heat?? Sheshovel
  5. rsls

rsls LawnSite Member

its a beautiful summer up here....sheshovel...i hired a hand that is covering all my accounts....he is in the heat i am in the office or the pool. i have only been working mornings and yes when it is 90 down there you could fry an egg on this bald head!!!

UNISCAPER LawnSite Bronze Member

San Diego here....Never over 85, nor under 40, work 12 months. Traffic sucks....So do BMW drivers with boob jobs because they impair their ability to turn ....:)
  7. ksdonnelly

ksdonnelly LawnSite Member

I am from the Roseville / Sacramento area.