1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

safety rules

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by jsf343, Feb 22, 2006.

1. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

I am wondering if any of you have any type of safety guidelines sheet I could look at or use if you would be willing. Thank you for your help. :)
  2. jsf343

Maybe that was not questioned right. Does anyone have anything they have or use for safety rules, or regulations?
    1. earplugs or ear protection must be worn while using any piece of equipment.
    2. mowers must be be ran in accordence to instruction mannual. and blah blah blah. you get the idea. I am interested in seeing any examples anyone may have or use. Thanks again.
  3. beautifullawns

beautifullawns LawnSite Senior Member

:hammerhead: That is my safety sheet.
    I plan on making some guidelines this year but for now it is just common sense or else:gunsfirin
  4. jsf343

we are trying to come up with something as well, I will share it with you if
    it turns out well enough. I wish there was something generic I could find that pertains to our industry. Maybe I will do a google check.