Saftey Colored lettered shirts best place/price

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by southerntide, Jun 19, 2014.

1. southerntide

southerntide LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Alabama

Not much for China made shirts many of the dye's are highly toxic.

Anyone have a great place with good prices to recommend? Getting more work closer to highways now and busy roads.

Something breathable, durable, I want to go with a neon orange safety color, due to one of our long competitors and respectable ones at that using green we have respect don't infringe or copy each other.

My GFX guy moved off from here he did everything I just designed stuff he printed right off he was amazing with his work.

2. crusty_crab80

crusty_crab80 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alaska

Google radians vests.
    Both yellow and safety orange class 2 and 3. Many styles. Plus they do logos. Not sure if made in china

3. southerntide

southerntide LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Alabama

I have gave the vest some thought but would more like a good breathable shirt, so many companies not sure which would be best to order from. Just looking to see who has some in use and where they got them from.

4. OakTreeLawnCareNixaMO

OakTreeLawnCareNixaMO LawnSite Member
    from USA

I'm Thinking Bout Ordering From Spreadshirt.com Or CustomInk.com

5. PenningsLandscaping

PenningsLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

The safety colors are completely standard gildan brand colors, just make sure some sleezy printer doesn't charge you extra for them because he thinks you don't know any better.

I used to do sales for a printing company, and I made a lot of sales with these shirts to companies that were getting hosed by some dirtbag.
    Posted via Mobile Device