1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Saints or Colts

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by Barefoot James, Jan 24, 2010.

?

Who's going to win Super Bowl?

Poll closed Feb 7, 2010.
  1. Saints

60 vote(s)
    45.8%
  2. Colts

71 vote(s)
    54.2%
  1. ron mexico75

ron mexico75 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm with you!

2. rip&tear

rip&tear LawnSite Member

I see there will be a lot of Pissing and moaning after the 7th, Saints should have gotten pounded last night and did for the most part, the Vikings beat the Vikings:laugh:

If they think they can hang with Peyton, they better heel fast and learn how to call plays, Colts are going to dismember them one by one. To bad really Bree's is a former Hoosier at Purdue U. So I say Colts is gonna be the SAint's Hurricane Katrina and rain on their short lived Parade:cool2:

3. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Learn how to call plays? If i am not mistaken, the Saints had the #1 offense in the NFL as the Colts..#9. Yeah the Saints must be doing something wrong:dizzy: The Saints has one of the best balanced offenses in the league as the Colts ranked last in rushing offense. So how can you say they need to learn "how to call plays"

4. rip&tear

rip&tear LawnSite Member

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  5. ike1018

ike1018 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Colts of course, but as a fellow Purdue Alum it is good to see Brees going to the SB.

6. rip&tear

rip&tear LawnSite Member

I agree, I like dhim when he was at Purdue and have tried to follow his career inteh Pro's, he has done very well! I'm happy for him but feel it will be short lived

7. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I watched the game last night and sure it was sloppy but how can you say there play calling is bad? I guess when your a Colts fan nobody compares:nono:

8. rip&tear

rip&tear LawnSite Member

It was soft, yeah you are right about how nobody compares to the Colts, glad you said it though, I didn't want to sound egotistical:laugh:

9. CrawfordCentury

CrawfordCentury LawnSite Member

Anyone who's a true football fan needs to cheer against the Colts. Everyone knows that the Colts are a Baltimore team. Also too, their quarterback has a girl name. (Incidentally, the 60th most popular girl name in 2008.)

http://www.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/babyname.cgi

10. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I've had a problem with the Colts ever since they snuck outta B'more in the middle of the night...so go Saints!