1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Sale Flyer in the mail

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by accuratelawn, Nov 26, 2001.

1. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

I received an ad for end of season specials.
    Lazer Z 26eif for $8,400 LAzer Z 23 Kohler $6,900 and some others.
    Question-these prices are about $1500 below current pricing. Are there big changes for 2002?
    Or is Exmark overstocked?
    I might ad another Lazer soon, wondering what is coming for 2002. I will be in the market for a Lazer z 60".
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

I'm not sure why anybody would be selling a Lazer at $1500 below commercial sale price. My first thought would be that these are demo units that we, the distributor and the dealer all want to liquidate before the snow flies.

As far as changes go for 2002, we have many fine tuning changes but nothing revolutionary. A good example would be the foot lift assist is now standard on more models as is a canister air filter and the fuel tanks have larger openings. We've also gone to a more reliable electric clutch (all older models will be updated as they fail during the warranty period), and several bearing changes throughout the mowers. The goal for this year was a more comfortable, reliable machine.

Hope this helps.