Sales commission

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by greensman, Jan 16, 2003.

1. greensman

greensman LawnSite Member

I have a good idea what I will pay out to employees for sales. I would like to here what other companys pay to there employees for sales....

2. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

well i know what all the big boy's pay..

3. greensman

What do the big boys pay when I was there it was 0 percent. Oh ya I did get a few at-a-boys and maybe a free hat.

4. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

not even close, i know a 19 y/o kid that grossed 66k at tgcl being a sales rep. i'll tell you if you tell me....

5. MAM

MAM LawnSite Member
    from ZONE 5

D.T. Greensman that's what I get now a pat on the back. I wish I could get a hat. keep it real 406355

6. greensman

MAM D.T. Greensman that's what I get now a pat on the back. I wish I could get a hat. keep it real 406355

hello 434 MAM

7. So what, you all resorted to talking in code now or what?

I wouldn't worry what TGCl is doing they are not your compatision.

8. philk17088

philk17088 LawnSite Fanatic

The company I worked for paid technicians 10% of the annual sale,paid out after each service was completed and paid for. They also pd $5 per lead, given to the sales rep, if it was sold. They also gave a $25 bonus for 10 leads that got sold.

9. greensman

Thats what I was thinking about 10% would be nice. If the pricing was within my guidlines.Thanks for the info philk17088.