1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Salt Bin w/Cover-Concrete Blocks-$1300.00 OBO

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lawnconcepts, Mar 24, 2009.

1. lawnconcepts

lawnconcepts LawnSite Member
    from ohio

I have a salt bin that I no longer use. I have 33 concrete blocks-$34.00 X 33 =$1122.00 invested . Also Waldo's Greenhouse Supply designed a roof for this bin aprox cost w/ plastic $1600.00. Also included is metal beams as seen in pic for a curtain. Total I have invested in this bin aprox. $2800.00. I have had no problems with it holding up to the wind. Also included is enough plastic to cover the bin again, this is actual greenhouse plastic not the thin cheap stuff. I am selling this as a complete kit. You will have to tear down the roof and remove the blocks. It measures aprox. 24x24. I'm asking $1300.00 OBO. If any questions please feel free to ask. I am located in Toledo, Ohio. Thanks Chris

2. lawnconcepts

from ohio

Forgot to include pic of salt bin.

DSCN3876.jpg

3. duke12

duke12 LawnSite Member
    from midwest

How much does each block weigh?

4. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Too bad I am so far away.:hammerhead:

5. lawnconcepts

from ohio

I do believe the blocks weigh aprox. #2200 a piece they are 2x2x4

6. happy

happy LawnSite Member

Please pm me your number. I am in Dayton. It may be too far, but I am going to check with my carrier to get price. You are farely certain that they weigh 2200#? What did they get lifted with, or unloaded and placed with? Do you have a way to load them on a semi?

7. lawnconcepts

from ohio

I am willing to seperate the blocks from the cover if someone is interested.

8. lawnconcepts

from ohio

Doesn't someone need a nice salt/mulch bin? I am open to offers.

9. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

I can't understand why someone hasn't snapped this up. Just having extra pit blocks would be nice. I wish I was closer.

10. lawnconcepts

from ohio

Please Bump ttt