1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Sample Invoice

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by POWER STROKE, Jan 24, 2011.

1. POWER STROKE

POWER STROKE LawnSite Senior Member

I am rather new to the Lawn Care/Landscape and am in need of a invoice. I was wondering if any body could help me out by posting there or a sample of how it should look. Thanks in advance for any help or input.

2. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Have you thought of investing some money into a program like quickbooks? I know you had a thread about storing all your customer information. With a program like quickbooks you can have all your customer information in there and do invoices and estimates. Very useful program. I know not all guys like it, but it will do everything you need all in one program.

I bought mine on-sale and got a $100 walmart gift card with the purchase.

3. NorthTXlawnguy

NorthTXlawnguy LawnSite Member

4. POWER STROKE

I Bought this recently, Invoices & Estimates PRO.
    I was just looking how to set one up to see how other have theirs. I do not need to copy the whole thing just take a look at wording wise and what else they have on theirs lawn care wise.
    Thanks for your input tho

5. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

You have started like 10 different threads, all of witch your answers can be found using the search bar. Also try google that's where I found my invoice.

6. chipk1

chipk1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

I am using MowTrac. Prints out nice invoices and after they are tri-folded, the addresses fit perfectly into a double windowed business envelope. No labels needed! :clapping::clapping:
    I also have the option to send emails with the PDF invoices attached so I don't even have to print many of them out :)

7. h2oskier

h2oskier LawnSite Senior Member

Gee thanks for the encouragement.

8. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

9. POWER STROKE

Thanks to the guys with positive input and help

10. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

if you don't have a record keeping system in place you will hate yourself at tax time. most if not all business software has invoicing. If not buy and invoice book at staples and write the info down.