Samples of flyers and promotions

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Bret's Lawn Care, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Bret's Lawn Care

Bret's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

what are some of the flyer layouts and promotions that you give to customers?

2. Bret's Lawn Care

Bret's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

no one has any promotional ideas or sample flyers?

3. liquidforcedude7

liquidforcedude7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from america

I dont want to put mine on here it is too good and everyone will copy it....lol....just kidding its soo bad The creator is ashamed of it (me). I tried a minute ago and couldnt get it from Word onto here.

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi Bret's Lawn Care,

We have many free flyer and door hanger templates you can download. Maybe one of them will work for you. Review them here.

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=92546&highlight=free+mowings

There was the flyer I sent out this spring. 3 Free Mowings was my promotion and it didn't seem to matter at all. 30,000 flyers and gained 3 accounts, which one was cancelled and another turned down the 3 free mowings (dont ask why). IMO no more promotions...didn't seem to help. Also, I actually had a guy overhear people talking that my flyer looked too professional. They thought I was some big outfit and would probably be too expensive. With that being said, you might try a simple black print on yellow paper with some goofy looking clipart. I think people have a certain perception of a "lawn guy"....the majority anyway. I think it all depends what you are advertising for and more importantly who your market is. If it's mowing and middle class areas, go cheap. If it's chep apps and upper class, go full color and gloss prints. Just my .02

Matt