1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Sam's shorts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sheppard, Mar 30, 2002.

1. sheppard

sheppard LawnSite Senior Member

The wife got me 6 pairs of these... looked for the label just now and could not find it. They are approx. $10.00, have 6 pockets on ea. pair- 4 of those are velcro.

Got 'em in olive & navy. These things are great. As for shirts I use long sleave button down oxfords (used but stain free).

2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I also seen these and they looked like they would be nice. f I can find them in a long pant style that would be great. I wear long pants because the trimmer throws everything at your legs. Just couldn`t think of all that stuff hitting my legs.:eek:
  3. JJOHN22042

JJOHN22042 LawnSite Member
    from MA

Wear Polo Shirt here with a pair of Tan, Brown,Gray BDU pants here they work great all the Pockets are a Plus.
  4. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

I wear shorts as often as possible. Yes, they get beat up a little from trimmer debris, etc, but I'd rather be cool in the summer. BTW, what does "I've seen better looking legs on a table." mean anyway???