sappranos, gave me a great idea

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Mar 22, 2004.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

anyone see the sappranos last night? well, what happens is, the mob guy tells the lawn guy he must pay him 2% of his income, as "protection" to maintain the right to work in his area. so of course, got me thinking......i see so many unlicensed guys applying pesticides, i could drop a dime on them in a minute, but it may be profitable, if i just tell them they have to pay me xx amount per month, to keep quiet. what do u think? another great idea, isn't it?

2. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

Bobby...Your the man...do it.

3. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah but the guy only got half his accounts........ lets see what next sunday brings...

4. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Don't forget to carry a shovel with you.Not everyone has one on hand for getting whacked upside the head with.

5. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

i always got a shovel, and a bat, in my truck, and in the truck of the car

6. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

See,that's where you're going wrong.You gotta have a Cadillac to pull up in so you can throw the 21" walk behind in the trunk.Best to wait till one of the guys in the tree and the other is holding his safety rope.
    :) I was waiting on the phone calls last night when I saw that one.

7. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah what gives with the small mower? That chain saw was probly worth more..lol

8. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

I wonder what Toro got out of the deal?

9. rmartin

rmartin LawnSite Member
    from mass

Yeah but do you know what happens to the whistle blowers in the show. They all end up swimmin with the fishes.....

10. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

i felt sooo bad for mr. vitro last night. oucha. he shoulda weed wacked the old man. ps looked like a commercial lawnboy mower which is in the 700$ range give or take...