Save Fluid Film!!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Attn: LawnSite members,

You have the ability to change the world! Next time you're at your dealers tell them you would like to see them carrying Fluid Film. You are in control of your destinies and you are in control of ours.

Help us to become the number one :weightlifter: provider for the lawn care industry.
    Once again, if you have not yet tried Fluid Film, just email me and I'll get a can right out to you. There is no reason to not take advantage of this offer.

Fluid Film will stop or prevent any corrosion from occurring on all metal surfaces. It remains slick and will lubricate for extended periods of time. It remains active and will contine to penetrate and work in the harshest of atmospheres.

Long Live Fluid Film! :usflag:

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

I'll take one, email sent.

3. fulano

fulano LawnSite Senior Member

It really does work good. I got some at my JD dealer a few months ago. I used it on a couple of batteries and it really did work.

4. Dano50

This is what we'd like to see on all the dealer's shelves:

[​IMG]

The test results show how just how effective Fluid Film is against corrosion and how long it can last:
    [​IMG]

Just remember, it won't harm greenery either:

[​IMG]
    This plant showed no hint of damage over a month after being sprayed with a heavy coat of Fluid Film.

Works great in other areas as well:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

:waving:

5. Ron's Lawncare

Ron's Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

this really is an awesome product. i got my free can early this spring, now i t have a couple spare cans on the shelf at all times.
    the only problem i have with it is it needs to be stored in an area that dosen't get real hot. i can't leave a can in my enclosed trailer because it bulges the bottom out and i think it might explode.

6. greensway

greensway LawnSite Member
    from ohio

ordered a case, every time I have a can in the truck it ends up being given to someone - If I could only shut my mouth about it,,,,,,, need to order some soon!

7. Rickco

Rickco LawnSite Member

Dan; I'd be happy to push it on dealers in my area. Do you have contact info that I can pass on?

8. Dano50

Anyone who wants to become a dealer can contact me toll free at 888-387-3522 or through my email at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com.

I definitely appreciate it. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to find the product.

9. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey,

I got my free can today, and already used it, How would I go about buying a couple cans of it?

10. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

i just sent you an e-mail, i would love to see this sold at my dealers