savings by NOT HAVING health insurence

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by bobbygedd, Jan 25, 2006.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Mike, your forgetting. BG is a fake character created by lawnsite to gain attention. Kinda like the truman show was....bg doesn't know it though, he's locked up in a room with a computer that is only allowed to go to lawnsite, then they let him out 2 hours a day and put him in fake client situations to give him something to talk about at night. :waving:

2. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

I can't tell whats getting worse! The advertising and spamming, or Mr. Roberto himself!! Outta hand the things people will do for money. :alien:

3. yrdandgardenhandyman

yrdandgardenhandyman LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Yeah, but everybody knows BG is indestructible and nothing can get him down.
    That's right Gedd. Save your money. You lucky devil you. payup :gunsfirin :blob1: :blob3: :drinkup: :blob4: :blob2: :jester:

4. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

as a matter of fact she does... but she's taken too. you'll have to wait for the youngest one to come around, and that won't be for 12 more years, lol

5. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

That would make me a creepy old man by that time.

6. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

please explain

7. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

It's a bird... it's a plane... no... it's... Ghost writer? How does he do it boys and girls? :confused:

8. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

please, explain, i asked for something intelligent, certainly, you must have SOMETHING intelligent to say. i gave you my numbers, what is the problem?

9. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

What did you do Bobby re create an old thread I remember reading this one about 6 months ago! The tread says "today" im confused.

10. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

hi guys, new to the site. just want to add my 2 cents.
    In July of 2000, I broke my leg... after surgeries, ambulance, etc. bills totaled over $40,000, and I was out of work for several weeks. It was a bad break, but it could happen at any time... I would never be without at least basic insurance.