Saw the goofiest thing this morning!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Gbug, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Gbug

Gbug LawnSite Member

Okay on my way home this morning I pass one of the local Hispanic LCOs and here's Ricardo behind a big W/B, and I kid you not, hes riding on a skateboard, holding onto the pistol grips. I guess the stand ons are getting too pricey these days! :laugh: Anybody else ever seen/heard of anything like this?

2. Sandgropher

Sandgropher LawnSite Senior Member

Its a pity you didn't have a video camera funniest home video show would give you a prize.:laugh: :laugh: *aussieflag*

3. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

thats as good as the other guy who said he saw two mexicans trimming hedges by holding a 21" and lowering it on top of each shrub :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4. Sandgropher

Sandgropher LawnSite Senior Member

What other way is there ??? time is money, mow the lawn then straight into the hedges....:laugh: :laugh:

How can you tell a Mexican gardener ??? the tips of his fingers have all been cut off :laugh: :laugh:

5. K&A Lawncare

K&A Lawncare LawnSite Member

The bad thing about this is. That guy is your competition. LOL

6. SWD

SWD LawnSite Senior Member

Only if you let him be.
    I am constantly amazed by the posts about scrubs, competitors and market saturation.
    Instead of fixating on others, sell yourself and your business - set yourself apart and then there is no such thing as competition.

7. TforTexas

TforTexas LawnSite Senior Member

Thats called a Mexican Sulky

8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

he sure is hell isn't mine

9. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I dunno, I rode a skateboard as a teenager for many years, those things don't do well on anything except pavement... Even on pavement you hit one small pebble and it stops you on a dime, don't even try it in the dirt... I can't see those little wheels going over / through turf, are you sure you were awake? :laugh:
    Thou I suppose it is possible, being how the mower is doing the pulling, I still think it would be more work than plain walking...

10. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

I can see it now, Ice Skates behind a snow blower ooooo I can't wait for winter:)