1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Saw this on EBAY

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Albery's Lawn & Tractor, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

wow...very interesting.
  3. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

yamaha had something similar to this in the 80's to pull behind their quads, except i think it was shaft driven.
  4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, that's the souped up redneck riding mower.

Here's the standard model:
  5. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

At least they have free shipping!!!
  6. timmac

timmac LawnSite Senior Member

why not just buy a real mower?
  7. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

How easy is "easy" attachment?

You wouldn't be able to go any faster than with a Z anyhow, so I don't see the point. An ATV doesn't have zero turning ability either.

I could see it being great on hills though.
  8. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Ya yamaha had one that was pto drivin in like 88 i think or 89 not for sure but it was called terapro i know someone who has one and it works really good on his farm i think its 48in or 52in cut believe it or not the 4 wheeler and mower both still run good dont even smoke engine and trans never been torn down just every year he takes it in and they do regular maintinance on it at the dealership. I cant believe it really i though this thing would be dead years ago but it just keeps on going. last year he had to get a new belt for the mower and they told him they had 2 belts left and once they run out of belts and parts for that mower thats it because they cant get them anymore.
  9. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

surely gates or someone makes a belt that would cross over to fit it.
  10. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I dont know if he has looked around or not he hasnt needed to yet. Last year he was asking about buying my grasshopper when i was going to get a new one so he may just do that. I think he will just tell his wife that he cant get the belts anymore so he needs to get a new 4 wheeler and buy a grasshopper.