Scag - $2500

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by sinoplawncare, Jul 19, 2011.

Tags:
  1. sinoplawncare

sinoplawncare LawnSite Member

Scag 48" hydro mower. Has the Advantage deck. I bought this mower new the second year the Advantage deck was out. Mower does not have an hour meter but I can honestly say that I don't think it even has 200 hours on it. Mower maintained religiously. Oil changes, all fittings greased, hydro fluid changed, etc. Mower is in great shape and runs perfect. It's been mostly used as a backup and I can't justify keeping it. I have 3 other mowers as primary mowers so this one just sits in the trailer. $2500 or bo

2. tkenned6

tkenned6 LawnSite Member

Pics?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. sinoplawncare

I will take pics tonight and post them tonight or tomorrow morning

4. sinoplawncare

Here are some pictures I took today. I know it's dirty but haven'had a chance to wash it. All original paint, tires, etc. so you know it doesn't have many hours.
    scag1.jpg

scag2.jpg

scag1.jpg

scag2.jpg

5. h2oskier

h2oskier LawnSite Senior Member

Seems decant for the price you are asking, might want to say what size engine, other than that heres a bump for ya.

6. sinoplawncare

thanks for the bump and pointing out i hadnt mentioned the engine, h20. Its a 17hp Kawasaki.

7. sinoplawncare

bump to the top

8. tkenned6

tkenned6 LawnSite Member

that does seem good. just wish MA wasn't so far away

9. sinoplawncare

Great mower. Needs absolutely nothing. All maintenance done as needed. Also comes with a Rack'em aluminum catcher.

10. vtkish7

vtkish7 LawnSite Member

Sinop this is a little out of my price range. Please let me know if you have anything else closer to the $1500 mark or so. Thanks for the help though and bump for a nice scag!