Scag 36" Belt Drive WB

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by CarolinaCut&Clean, Jan 2, 2008.

1. CarolinaCut&Clean

CarolinaCut&Clean LawnSite Member

Have a 2006 Scaq 36" Belt Drive Walk Behind with less than 10 hours on it. It has a Kohler Pro 15hp engine. I have discharge chute and all paperwork on it. Mower is practically brand new and runs great. I only used it for one season on gated yards that wouldn't fit my 48". Paid $2600 for it new. Looking for $1900. Will also consider trades on RedMax blowers or leaf vacs. PM me if you are interested or give me a call at 704-576-6310. Located in Charlotte, NC

frontleft.jpg

Pulleys.jpg

engine.jpg

rightrear.jpg

2. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

sorry i just bought a new quick 36,i would have been interested though,it looks like a nice deal for who ever jumps on it.someone on here was just looking for a 36 wb.

3. Garciayardmen

Garciayardmen LawnSite Member

I just got a scag just like yours, but with the kawasaki motor on it, but I still do not know how to operate this thing , how to adjust the cutting deck, I would apreciate if you could help, thanks...

4. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

To change the cutting height.....there are washers on the blade bolts....moving them around from above or below the blade will change the height of the cut.......also there are different positions you can change on the frame of the mower also....they are more radical and should only be used when you have exceeded the adjustments of the washers

wayne

5. steve m

steve m LawnSite Member

would you take 1500

6. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

With good service how many hours you think I can get out of that engine:drinkup:

7. CarolinaCut&Clean

There are also washers located on the front casters that enable you to adjust the height. If you enlarge the first pic in the post, you can see the washers above both wheels. I believe that they are a half inch each. The blades on the mower here are set at 3 1/2". So you are able to move the height up or down depending on desire.

8. CarolinaCut&Clean

steve m, I would consider $1700.