scag 36 ztr rider info

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Anthony-MB, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Anthony-MB

Anthony-MB LawnSite Member
    from georgia

pages of the new Scag 36 ztr

hope this works

Attached Files:

2. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

works for me, looks like it might have a good future to me
  3. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

What do they get for the 42" ?
  4. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Why isn't that cute. Anybody have any ideas on pricing?
  5. DSIM

DSIM LawnSite Senior Member

My dealer told me that the msrp was around $6k. Told me I could get it for $5900. No way! IMO this is a ridiculous price. The DC 36" I could get for around $4500.
    Both of these are heavier and cost thousands more than my Fastrak 36. The scagg is 300lbs heavier.
    The manufacturers seem bent on making these mowers like a tank. Thats good for long lasting but couldnt they keep the decks the same but lighten up the frame? These mowers are too heavy for heavily irrigated residentials in the south.
  6. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

6k is way too much IMO.

For 6k you could have gotten a 48-19 Tiger Cub last fall. Way too much!
  7. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Six grand, is that some kind of a joke. Thats almost as much as a 25hp 52" Toro!
  8. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I cant remember what the Scag Rep at the GIE in Charlotte told me it cost, seems like it was 4999-5500 dollars. It is to close in price to the tiger cub I think to be a big seller in my opinion. It is a solid built mower, just like the other tigers just a smaller unit. The more i think about it the price was 5500 bux just 500 less the the cub.
    If I needed a 36'' cut I would go with a walk behind and if it was a very large area I think I would be willing to split the cost of a larger gate with the customer to get a bigger mower in the area.