Scag 48, Toro 44, and Grass Gobbler For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Madpunter, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Madpunter

Madpunter LawnSite Member

Hi,

I have several items for sale.

I have a 2007 Scag 48" Model SW48V-16KAI. This mower is in excellent condition. Starts on the first pull and is in like new condition. This was used for one year commercially before I bought it for use at my home.

It comes with a catcher, but as you can see the catcher is much older than the mower and has seen better days. I also have the deflector.

I have looked at other used models for sale and it seems $2500 is a reasonable price for this model year and condition. I am open to offers.

I have a Toro SFS 44". This machine was used for 4 years commercially before I bought it for use at my home. I have used this machine for 5 years. The deck is solid, the engine is strong and starts on the first pull. I have added the mulch kit to this, but still have the deflector. I am also including the Jungle Wheels (sulky).

I have looked at other used models for sale and it seems $1000 is a reasonable price for this model year and condition. I am open to offers.

Lastly I have an almost new Grass Gobbler and attachment bar for sale. There is no rust and the catcher is solid. They sell new for like $200, so I am looking for $125.

All machines have been garaged (not left out in the rain) and have been greased, had the oil changed and been serviced regularly. Spindles on all machines are tight.

I am located about 15 miles south of Boston for pickup purposes. I can possibly do delivery within a reasonable area for cost of gas. Seems funny to say that, but at $4/gal ...

Please PM me with any questions or you can call me at 781-640-3011

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_7266.jpg

IMG_7277.jpg

IMG_7278.jpg

IMG_7279.jpg

IMG_7280.jpg

2. Madpunter

Do people think the prices I have listed are fair? Let me know even if you aren't in the market to buy them. Or let me know if you think there is other info I should post.

Thanks

3. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

You are right on with your prices. I have owned several Toro 44" machines, and yours looks to be in good shape for the price. They are great machines.

4. Madpunter

Thanks Lbilawncare for the feedback.

Update: Grass Gobbler has been sold. Anyone in the market for the Toro or the Scag?

Thanks!