Scag 48 V ride

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TPS, Feb 19, 2011.

1. TPS

TPS LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Can anyone give me any insight into the Scag 48" V ride with the 24 hp kawi? Dont really want a ZTR, had a 52" Pro Cat previously. Looks like a nice mower, anyone ever have any problems with them? Also, what kind of pricing should I be seeing with the February fleet pricing? Thanks in advance.

2. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

$6300ish on pricing depending on dealer/area. Love mine, very quick and easy to use.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I absolutely love my 52 and loved the 48 that I demoed for a week. In my opinion it's an awesome mower. And right now there fleet pricing is ridiculous! I'm so mad I bought one earlier!

4. TPS

from NJ

I think I may go with the 48. But my dealer fleet pricing is a bit higher. After searching on lawnsite, the mid-atlantic/northeast region seems to be priced a bit higher than the southern regions.

5. garyo

garyo LawnSite Member
    from ohio

My dealer gave me a quote of 5700.00 for a 36.

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I noticed that too, but the prices still are very good in my opinion. Where are you located in Jersey? I can give you the name of my dealer if you are anywhere close to me. He usually will give the best deal possible. PM me if you are interested! Good luck.

7. TPS

from NJ

Im in Egg Harbor Township, Atlantic County. I visited a dealer this morning, he was very helpful, mower looks real nice.

8. Flatop

Flatop LawnSite Member

My 36" Vride came to 5499 (Scag fleet pricing only for the month of Feb.) With tax of 8.125% it came in at 5945.79.

9. Baytownlawncare

Baytownlawncare LawnSite Member

Purchasing a 36" on Monday got a quote for $5350. Gonna jump all over that, it is a grand off. Planning on stepping it up this year.

10. fireman9

fireman9 LawnSite Member