Scag 48 V ride

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TPS, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Larson Lawn Care

Larson Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

My dealer quoted me around $6600 with tax for the 36" and that includes 10% off from fleet pricing. That's a huge difference from what you guys are getting quoted?????

2. Flatop

Flatop LawnSite Member

I would try another dealer. I contacted 2 scag dealers and they both gave me the exact fleet pricing. $6,600.00 sounds like the price I would have pay without the Scags FP.

3. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

$6600 for a 36" V ride is way too high with fleet pricing. Local dealer quoted me $5100 plus tax. The quote actually caught me by surprise, because this dealer is run by pirates and is very high priced on equipment and labor. Keep looking...

4. Larson Lawn Care

I guess he accidentally gave me the price for the 48"???

5. Baytownlawncare

Baytownlawncare LawnSite Member

There is no discount there. Mine quoted me 6700 for a homeowner, 6300 for a business and 5350 fleet pricing. Everyone gets fleet pricing until the end of the month. These are prices my dealer gave me for a 36". That dealer is trying to rip you off.

6. Larson Lawn Care

I double checked and the price they quoted me wasn't a mistake. Are you guys buying 2010 models? Mine is a quote for a 2011.

7. Flatop

Flatop LawnSite Member

Was there a difference in 10-11 model? All I have is the model and serial# on the Vride.

8. Larson Lawn Care

I checked another dealer around here and they said $6500 for the 36?

9. touhey33

touhey33 LawnSite Senior Member

I paid 6400 for the 52"

10. yard_dawg

yard_dawg LawnSite Member

I just got a 36 myself well I have not gotten it yet it is on order should be here by end of week. demoed a 61" man that thing was a beast