SCAG 52 in on ebay

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fdew, May 1, 2000.

1. fdew

fdew LawnSite Member

1997 Scag commercial riding mower. (ZTR<br>Has a 52&quot; deck.<br>A 20 hp Kohler engine.<br>Only 353.7 hrs of use.<br>Right front tire has slow leak.<br>Blades could stand to be sharpened.<p>It's not mine. I don't know anything about it. it is at $2025 now<p>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=318305456<br>

2. lawnforce1

lawnforce1 LawnSite Member

Yeah, I saw that last night. It's in Michigan and you've got to go pick it up. Was thinking about bidding on it. <p>Looks like a Turf Cub.

3. TylerAssociatesLLC

TylerAssociatesLLC LawnSite Member

its a Super Z, turf cub is new this year. super Z is the same as the cub, but it's less stable and lighter.

4. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

The reserve is 4500.

5. grasscapeinc

grasscapeinc LawnSite Member

I contacted that guy, and this is what he replied.<p>Bought new in late winter of 96.<p>I'm the original owner.<p>Used for my lawn service for two seasons.<p>Decided not to do lawn service any more.<p>kept it around in case I went back to it.<p>It's been in my garage for a year and a half.<p>Cut my own lawn with it a couple of time.<p>Needs oil change and new oil filter. I'll take care of that for buyer.<p>Front right tire leaks. I will also have that fixed.<p>Back tires are still good.<p>Motor runs good and strong.<p>Hope this helps.<p>-Bob<p>

6. Gus

Gus LawnSite Member

I have a 96 Super Z with a 22 h.p. Kohler.<br>Well built machine,older style but dependable.

7. TylerAssociatesLLC

TylerAssociatesLLC LawnSite Member

how many hours you got on it?<br>