1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

SCAG 52 in on ebay

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fdew, May 1, 2000.

1. fdew

fdew LawnSite Member

1997 Scag commercial riding mower. (ZTR<br>Has a 52&quot; deck.<br>A 20 hp Kohler engine.<br>Only 353.7 hrs of use.<br>Right front tire has slow leak.<br>Blades could stand to be sharpened.<p>It's not mine. I don't know anything about it. it is at $2025 now<p>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=318305456<br>

2. lawnforce1

lawnforce1 LawnSite Member

Yeah, I saw that last night. It's in Michigan and you've got to go pick it up. Was thinking about bidding on it. <p>Looks like a Turf Cub.

3. TylerAssociatesLLC

TylerAssociatesLLC LawnSite Member

its a Super Z, turf cub is new this year. super Z is the same as the cub, but it's less stable and lighter.

4. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

The reserve is 4500.

5. grasscapeinc

grasscapeinc LawnSite Member

I contacted that guy, and this is what he replied.<p>Bought new in late winter of 96.<p>I'm the original owner.<p>Used for my lawn service for two seasons.<p>Decided not to do lawn service any more.<p>kept it around in case I went back to it.<p>It's been in my garage for a year and a half.<p>Cut my own lawn with it a couple of time.<p>Needs oil change and new oil filter. I'll take care of that for buyer.<p>Front right tire leaks. I will also have that fixed.<p>Back tires are still good.<p>Motor runs good and strong.<p>Hope this helps.<p>-Bob<p>

6. Gus

Gus LawnSite Member

I have a 96 Super Z with a 22 h.p. Kohler.<br>Well built machine,older style but dependable.

7. TylerAssociatesLLC

TylerAssociatesLLC LawnSite Member

how many hours you got on it?<br>