scag 52

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Godfather, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Godfather

Godfather LawnSite Member

If the mower is something you are interested in we can talk. It is in great shape with no problems what-so-ever, and is ready to mow. It has had the oil and filter changed roughly every 30 hours (even though the manual calls for 50 hrs). The air filter, fuel filter and plugs were also changed recently. It has the original blades on it, I believe they have been sharpened 2 times. Obviously there are a few scratches in the paint but nothing major.

The bagger has been used 3 times.
    The velke has not been used very often.

My cell is : (614) 506-3303

2. Godfather

more pictures.

3. Bevsbedscapes

Bevsbedscapes LawnSite Member

I am in Columbus What are you asking for it?
  4. Godfather

$2,500 for the mower, $300 for velke & bagger. Please give me a call if you are truely interested.
  5. Tturfcare

Tturfcare LawnSite Member

hey man great looking mower, i would purchase it, but i currently dont need one. Great Mower
  6. mike33087

mike33087 LawnSite Member

how about one pic of the whole mower????/
  7. Johnson LCO

Johnson LCO LawnSite Senior Member

What year/ how many hours?
  8. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

If you still have this in the spring, repost and I will get with you.

9. Godfather

Sorry, I have been in Dallas Texas for a hockey tournament.
    Traviswalker007 said he wanted it, but has not called back, so i guess it will go back on the fo sale market.

I believe it is an 03 or an 04. It has very low hours. I am a senior in high school, and i mowed my own yard and 3 others each week. It has been greased after each cut,was always kept indoors, and has never seen rain. I need to sell it because i am going to college. I just ride the mower a few houses down and mow. It has not been used commercially, and is in spectacular shape. I took the pics in the tiny shed so i couldn't get far enough away to get one of the entire mower, but it seems that you would want up close pictures to assess the mower condition anyhow. I tried to take pics of the critical places, like tires and deck.
  10. Nate@TLCS

Nate@TLCS LawnSite Member

is it hydro? if so, 1 or 2 hydros?