Scag 61" ZTR, 50 gal Tow behind sprayer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lndscprrx, Feb 28, 2007.

1. lndscprrx

lndscprrx LawnSite Member

For Sale:

2003 Scag 61" Turf Tiger with 27HP liquid cooled Kawasaki. 1125 hours. Well maintained: oil/filter changes every 50 hours; Hydro fluid & filter changes twice per year; Fuel filter changed annually; Stored inside; Greased regularly; Not abused. Recent work: new deck belts & springs, new drive belt, new idler pulley & bearings, tubes in tires, newer blades, new air filter, parking brake adjusted; new battery; electrical system upgraded. This is a strong running mower with a lot of life left and most all the wear parts have been replaced very recently. The body is in good condition based on the age and "average wear" for this mower, that is according to our local Scag dealer. $4700

2005 Custom 50 gal Sprayer. This is a custom sprayer built locally by a sprayer mfg company. It has a breakaway boom with 3 nozzles that will spray approx 12' across. The control box has been modified, and new switches installed so that it can be mounted and operator won't have to look down to turn switches on and off. One switch controls the pump, then the other 3 open/close the valves to each individual nozzle, so the spray pattern can be cut down for tighter spaces or around obstacles. The output (obviously depending on pressure and ground speed) as we used it is approximately 1/2 gallon per 1000 sq ft. The large tires make it very stable even on rough terrain. This unit was $1500 new. We really haven't used it that much, as we have been acquiring a lot of smaller lawns, and don't need this larger unit. I would guess it only has about 150 hours on it. It has an auxillary battery if the mower you are using cannot supply enough power, but the mower above had no problem with it. It wires up very easily, and all fuses, wires, etc are included. $750

The two items do not have to be purchased together; however they do work well together. We also have a JRCO front mounting spreader with foot controlled on/off pedal that is just a year old...not used that much either. I would consider a package deal.

Currently I am having trouble getting the pictures to upload properly; however, if you are interested, please post your email address, and I will send the pictures over as an attachment. As soon as I can, I will get the pictures posted. Thanks.

2. lndscprrx

Here's the mower pictures. Sprayer pics in another post...

Scag 4.jpg

Scag 3.jpg

Scag 1.jpg

Scag 2.jpg

Hour meter.jpg

3. lndscprrx

...and here they are. Please contact me with questions. I have tried to show a good view of everything, so there are no surprises. Thanks.

Sprayer & mower.jpg

Sprayer side.jpg

Sprayer booms out.jpg

Sprayer above.jpg

Sprayer controls.jpg

4. lndscprrx

bump...still available

5. lndscprrx

bump...I would like to move this unit to make room in our shop. I'll take $4400 for the mower, and $700 for the sprayer. If someone wants to make an offer on the whole package with the JRCO spreader too, I'll entertain offers. I think this is a very fair price for a solid mower.

6. chazg33

chazg33 LawnSite Member

hi i am interested in the mower,could i get your number thanks chuck,

7. lndscprrx

You can reach me at 419-560-1041. Thanks for your interest.

8. lndscprrx

bump. still available.

9. lndscprrx

bump...still available.

10. Lawnsmithcare

Lawnsmithcare LawnSite Senior Member

Do you still have the scag for sale?