Scag Clamshell Collection Systtem (turf tigers) $1,600 OBO

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by schulte, Nov 26, 2009.

1. schulte

schulte LawnSite Member

Have a basically brand new GC-STT-CS61 clamshel style bagger setup for Turf Tigers. Serial number is 9570XXX.

Includes EVERYTHING; clamshell/frame, blower, pulley, hose, shroud, all hardware, manuals, weight bar, and 4 counterweights.

There is SOME surface rust on some of the parts, but nothing that should really affect the performace. See the pics for yourself. It's now being stored indoors.

I can help you load it with my tractor, it's currently on two pallets but I COULD condense it all down onto one if necessary.

Not looking to ship this; in person only. Would prefer cash but I'd accept paypal (plus 5% for fees).

Costs more than $2,500 new from dealers; looking for $1,600 OR make me an offer. Just looking to get rid of it! PM with offers or any questions!

Also still have the reciept for warranty purpose; date of purchase 11/01/2009.

Thanks!

clam1.JPG

clam2.jpg

clam3.jpg

clam4.jpg

clam5.jpg

2. anotherturfgeek

anotherturfgeek LawnSite Member

too far for me!

3. schulte

schulte LawnSite Member

If I'm way off on the price, let me know. I'm not exactly sure how much it's worth.

4. ECO Landscaping

ECO Landscaping LawnSite Member

Were are you located at. Can't tell with the phone. Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Man you are waaaaaay off on the price I bought mine next to new on ebay for 400 and I see them on there every other week or so for the 400-800 range. Good luck on that sale
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. schulte

schulte LawnSite Member

I've seen them starting on eBay for $1,400-$1,900 so I figured right in between was a good start. Thanks for the input.

I'm in Madison, CT; exit 62 off of I-95, about 20 minutes outside of New Haven.

Make an offer; the worst I'll say is no thanks.

7. Brad Ent

Brad Ent LawnSite Member

Do yo have a Ztun to go with it??
    Just for comps. there is a guy in N Stonington with an old (alum box type)Peco for $900

8. schulte

schulte LawnSite Member

Sorry; not exactly sure what you mean by Ztun?

9. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

Probably means zero turn (Mower).

10. schulte

schulte LawnSite Member

That's what I thought.

This does NOT include a mower if that's what the question was.