Scag diesel

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by 91202, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 91202

91202 LawnSite Member

I am closing out my lawn care division this year and going completely with maint., construction and installation. So my big scag needs to go. I only put 50 hrs. on it last year (another reason to move it). This machine has been extremely well kept with a full maint. log and receipts. It is a Sabre Tooth Tiger 31 hp B/S turbo diesel w/72" advantage deck. Very low cg and cuts extremely well @ 10-12 mph. The machine has been fully serviced and is ready to go to work and has 479 hrs. I'm in Central Pa (17745) and am asking 9k. PM or phone (570) 893-4679 with any questions. I'll try and post a pic or two.

DVC00181.jpg

2. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

WOW only 475 total hours very clean looking these TT with the B/S turbo diesel are becoming rare finds; especially in this good of shape. Switch to AMSOIL fully synthetic lubricant to ensure a cool running diesel engine & turbo this machine is truly a Cat I would not want to mess with even with my diesel dog.

3. nosparkplugs

If you looking for a large frame diesel I would not hesitate purchasing this one myself. Some one is getting a deal soon.

4. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

I'd love to buy it, but the price is holding me back! Maybe if it was in the 4k range!

5. nosparkplugs

you tightwad the turbo diesel is worth 4K alone:)

6. Mlc gmc03

Mlc gmc03 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

people here are unreal they want everything for nothing 4 grand is a joke. a used tiger cub with 450 hours will cost you 4 grand

7. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

I've seen bota's in with the same hours for less. Bota's engines are great, now maybe the Scag has the better cut quality, but anyhow.

8. Mlc gmc03

Mlc gmc03 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

that thing is prob every bit of 13 grand new and its in perfect shape. idk what kind of mower your looking at for less

9. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

That thing is a beast. Great looking machine.:weightlifter:

10. AkRowdyA78

AkRowdyA78 LawnSite Senior Member

And thats a good deal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.