Scag Domoed today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jerry and Sons, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

Piked up a 61 inch scag 27 hp 06 wild cat today. I was advised by the dealer that this mower was the greatest in wet grass and all other conditions. I picked the mower up at 4 pm and we were mowing by 4:30 pm in the middle to end of a huge rain storm. To my surprise this deck cut the wet grass better than my exmark in the best conditions and did not clump at all. What a mower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I am sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:cool2:

2. TriplePLandscaping

TriplePLandscaping LawnSite Member

is it got the new velocity plus deck? that things got a massive discharge chute, but be careful it will prolly leave you w/ massive clippings if your discharging.

3. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

I just got a new tiger cub with the vilocity plus deck. that thing throughs clipings a good 10 feet. i am considering a mulching plate to eliminate this since i do so much residential and don't care for that liability. Other wise, it seems to be a great mower so far.

4. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

Yes it is the velocity deck. I was duschargeing with out a problem. We have the mower until Friday so we will see how it handles some dryer conditions.