1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Scag Snow Blower Attachment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GreensideKY, Jan 11, 2010.

1. GreensideKY

GreensideKY LawnSite Member

Call me crazy, but I recall a snow blower attachment as an option when I brought a '98 scag hydro WB. I looked into at the time and the only guy in the region using one, cleaned chicken coops with his, haha i kid you not. Great story if you want to hear.

I know someone else was making the attachment for scag maybe RAD technologies??? I've never seen it listed as an option since. I recall you had to removing the deck and putting a quick connect system in place and other than that it was pretty stock, ran off the main belt.

Does any one make a snowblower attachment for a walk behind?

2. doubleedge

doubleedge LawnSite Senior Member
    from ND

I haven't seen one, but it would be very useful.

3. GreensideKY

GreensideKY LawnSite Member

At the time it was about $2000 and I was a small up start company. I had a smaller snow blower already. I recently bought a Honda 1132, which is a beast. It's great with the exception that it doesn't like to turn.

What turns better than a hyrdo walk behind? Wish some one made an attachment. I might try to build one for next season.