scag ssz ztr chevy dump and plow parts

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by CAG, Apr 27, 2008.

1. CAG

CAG LawnSite Senior Member
    from ct

older model scag ssz rider needs some electircal work and probably a ring job starts and runs good cuts good just sometimes it will have a little light smoke. 1800 b/o.
    86 chevy truck k20 flat bed dump motor replace about six years ago has been sitting 1 1/2 years started right up the other day but would not stay running the trans would slip if u did not let it warm up i was told it could use a fluid change and filter.. we ran it like this for a 1/2 season so i don't think the trans is on its way out.. has always been a pretty good truck.. 2200 with plow and body.. might also just sell the dump body and turn the truck into a wheeler.i have a old style belt driven 7 1/2 fisher plow complete still on 86 chevy k20 truck.. works good the blade had some minor cracks but was welded.800 b/o.. i also have a extra belt driven pump $100... a fisher hydraulic electric pump with valve, cables, stick control $500 b/o.. .looking to get rid of a few things that are sitting around the shop.. sorry no pics thanks chris

2. kps2389

kps2389 LawnSite Senior Member

Where are you in CT?

3. CAG

CAG LawnSite Senior Member
    from ct

pm sent!!!

4. thematrixz

thematrixz LawnSite Member

I'm looking for the bagger and chute blocker for the SSZ (48" deck, if it make a difference). Let me know if you have any of those.

Thanks