Scag Tiger Cub and Bobcat high lift offset blades

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BOTURF, May 27, 2004.

1. BOTURF

BOTURF LawnSite Senior Member

After reading how good Bobcat Offset blades were and the Tiger cub clumping so bad i went and bought some and my oh my after my first week cutting with them they made a world of difference and the lawns look so much better with out the clumps and piles or dumps , i also must thanl captain green ( jolly lawn care ) for turning me on to these evryone who has a clumping prob on a 48 or a 52 go for it well worth the money

2. CharlieBingo

CharlieBingo LawnSite Senior Member

I started using those blades about 4 yrs ago on my exmark, huge improvement , I thought I was so clever.

3. qwikv6

qwikv6 LawnSite Member

BOTURF,

I have a 48" Tiger Cub. I have not been able to find "bobcat offset blades. My Cub requires 16 1/2 inch Blades and a 5/8 inch center hole. The only Bobcat blades that I can find are 16 1/4 inch.

What gives?

I called J-Thomas and ordered some hi lifts for the cub today. I would likie to try out the bobcat offset hi lifts as well.

Does anyone have a part number for the 16 1/2 inch offsets?

Thanks.

4. BOTURF

BOTURF LawnSite Senior Member

i guess if ya got a 48 inch deck on your scag your outa luck i got the 52 inch and thats why i found the bobcat blades maybe scag will get smart and start making some like the bobcats