scag tiger cub or wildcat 52

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by clydesdale, Jul 27, 2005.

1. clydesdale

clydesdale LawnSite Senior Member

Any feedback on these machines? In my area they want 7400 for the cub and 7900 for the wild cat. Any feedback. Are these expensive prices for these machines? Which way would you go? Thanks

2. onemooretoy

onemooretoy LawnSite Member

Ask about demo models I just got a 61" Turf Tiger with 27hp Kohler with 90hrs on it for 7600 and got new never flat tires for front. Got 6 month same as cash and full warranty .

3. matth04

matth04 LawnSite Member

I got a brand new Tiger Cub 48" with 19 hp Kawasaki for $6,440. That is with tax. I got mine for Texarkana Premier Landscaping

4. rtr

rtr LawnSite Member

Got an 04 Tiger Cub 48" 20 HP Kohler Feb of this year for $5894.36

5. Diesel84

Diesel84 LawnSite Member

I have an 05 wildcat. It has a 25hp kaw and 52" deck and i paid 8,000. My advice would be to go with the wildcat because it has bigger tires, bigger engine, and a better seat.

6. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 52/23 Tiger Cub, ran me just under $10k total including the triple bagger collection system. I love the machine so far. Cuts well, stripes well, don't have any complaints yet after 100 hours. I didn't try a Wildcat, so I can't compare the two.

7. horhay

horhay LawnSite Member

Just ordered a Wildcat with 52" deck and 25 horse Kaw. 7825 plus tax. Can't wait to get it. I should be getting it today. Also their website says that it comes standard with the roll over protection. :D

8. michindi

michindi LawnSite Member

I just bought a 19/48 cub. Does anybody eles hear a loud vibration when the blade is turned on? Its almost loud enough to hurt my ears. Or is it just me

9. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

Why would you want rollover protection as soon as you get it and you use it you will find its a b*tch and gets stuck on every thing and you end up taking it off......i even asked the dealer if they would take them off but they couldnt for law suite reasons

10. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

05 w c 25 hp kaw, 52 inch cut paid 7499 plus tax we have a great dealer here.