Scag Tiger Cub " Wildcat " for sale in Charlotte NC area

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Rons Rightway Lawncare, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Mower is 3 years old, has around 1300 hours on it, 25 horsepower Kawasaki engine with a Donaldson air cleaner, new rear tires, recently changed all the belts on the mower, greased every 50 hours, oil and filter changed every 100 hours, new battery. Hydro oil flushed and refilled and new filter at 1000 hours.

Mower has a 61 inch deck.

I am a owner operator LCO and have no employees, no one but me used this machine, needless to say it is not ragged out, still looks great... doesn't look brand new, but doesn't look like it has more than 200 hours on it. I take care of my stuff!

Mower runs great, cuts great, looks good and can be yours for 5000$ firm. Would even bring it to you if your not too far away. Can be seen at Carolina Mower in South Charlotte NC, he has it parked there on consignment for me, if you buy from him you will pay another 500$ more though.

A new mower like this costs 9100$ and that is their " sale " price. Even with some discounting your looking at 3000$ more for a new one, this one is very well taken care of and looks great.... Save some money, you know you want it!

wish I had some good pictures of it to post, the only ones I could find are here in the last post of this thread http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=155970

If someone is seriously interested in the mower I would be glad to go to the shop where the mower is at and take some close ups of whatever you want to see. It is a good mower at a fair price...

2. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone??? I might even take a nice 61 inch walkbehind as partial trade for it.... Or maybe something else, I am always open minded when it comes to this stuff!

Or if anyone wants to, I will keep this Scag and sell my new one, I only need one and I really should have kept the older one and not bought a new one, it doesn't do anything the old one didn't do... I will sell the new one for 7300$, it has only 100 hours on it and it is only 2 months old