Scag Tiger Owners

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by stick, Oct 8, 2000.

1. stick

stick LawnSite Member

Did anyone get the new mulch master kit put on there deck? I was looking at the scag website, those new blades look like they will do some serisous sherding. Looks like an Exmark blade with gator fins. Would like some feed back if anyone has one on?

2. MIDSOUTH

MIDSOUTH LawnSite Senior Member

stick- i really appreciate the info-i will be ording one tommorrow,the problem is with my dealer-he never updates me when something like this comes out-he knows i mulch everything-i guess that is why if someone elso does not start dealing in them i will have to go exmark on the next ztr i buy.

3. MIDSOUTH

ordered it today -the kit was 150.00 - hope its worth it.

4. stick

stick LawnSite Member

Wht does the kit have in it?

5. MIDSOUTH

ELIMINATOR BLADES AND BAFFLES FOR THE DECK

6. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Would this work on the older Super Z model? What type of blade is this? Can I see it on their web site?

Homer

7. MIDSOUTH

YES,YOU CAN SEE IT ON THEIR WEBSITE-IT IS UNDER NEW PRODUCTS-IT SAYS IT WILL FIT ANY ADVANTAGE DECK

8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

The blades do look interesting! What is the length 20.5 or 21" ? Will they fit an Exmark 60" Lazer? How is the lift? How about the Marbane blades? Whats the story with them? Scag needs to advertise these advancements better. Both online and in print.

9. MIDSOUTH

just got the kit installed and will try it tomorrow!will let you all know how it works then.

10. MIDSOUTH

the kit works great! mulches leaves excellent!