Scag TT 29 EFI

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by qps, Mar 25, 2005.

1. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Anybody priced this unit with 61" advantage deck, looking at replacing my 52" TT this year, hope this is the right forum.

2. rob1325

rob1325 LawnSite Senior Member

I will be pricing one soon along with the 35 HP liquid cooled Vanguard. I will let you know what I get.

3. chuckers

chuckers LawnSite Senior Member

Were are you located at in the midwest?

4. qps

from Indy

Indy....got a price for one here at 10,999.00 with suspenion seat and 29 Kaw dfi engine...got a price on the net for 9999.00 + frieght...some assembly required :p

5. jgtxusa

jgtxusa LawnSite Member

I just bought one for 10,300, but I had them include a hurricane mulch kit which is around 300 I think. Best ZTR we have had. We will be buying more. Only using about 1.4 gallons per hour or so, which is much better than the rest of the machines we run. Good luck.

6. slicksilverado01

slicksilverado01 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I just bought the 35hp lc. It is a sweet motor cant wait to try it out. it was $9600.

7. rob1325

rob1325 LawnSite Senior Member

Can you let me know how it is on the gas. I like the power but would really like to know how it sucks up the gas, that why I am considering the 29 DFI instead. I hear from people that the 29 DFI is really is a gas saver, very reliable, and has plenty of power also.

8. qps

from Indy

Quick thanks to all that have responded so far :waving:

9. slicksilverado01

slicksilverado01 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I heard the DFI is awsome and gets really good gas milage
    From what I heard the 35 is going to get OK gas milage since it has all kinds of crazy hp and wont bog down as much as the 27 motors. From what 3 different dealers told me the gas milage for the 35 is the same as the 27 "running hard". not sure If I believe it. But I am a sucker for power.