Scag Turf Tiger for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mag360, Oct 31, 2010.

1. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

2001 Turf Tiger 61inch Advantage deck $4300 or $5800 with collection system
    1700-1750 hours. Engine strong, hydros strong, spindles good, driveshaft good
    25 hp Kohler command engine. Make offer

chip 484-880-068four

tiger2.jpg

2. mag360

3. mag360

Bump for day 2. Open to offers - especially without bagger.

4. mag360

5. Robbo

Robbo LawnSite Member

Chip,
    dont wanna hijack thread , but how you like that dump from seat collection ? where did you get that ?

will be lookin for another mower but not til spring .

Hope all goes well
    robbo

6. mag360

That collection system I actually bought new with a husqvarna z. The dump action is better than most because it actually tilts back when you dump instead of simply opening the door in the back. I don't think bluebird makes those units anymore though. Also this one has a separate motor for the impeller - I prefer the belt driven setups because you don't need to worry about starting and stopping another motor. Suction is probably stronger though with the separate motor.

7. dcgreenspro

dcgreenspro LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

How much would you like for the clam shell?

8. dcgreenspro

dcgreenspro LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

Sorry about that, what I meant to ask is if I need you whole set up (clam shell and blower) or can I use my scag blower for it?

9. mag360

The tubing for this unit has a 7inch diameter. Not sure what scag's normally is but I would assume you could adapt it to fit. I had to drill a few holes to mount it to my turf tiger though so please be aware of that. The unit was made for a husqvarna. I could sell the hopper and frame and a 4ft length of tubing (to extend what you have and help you step the size up from your tubing) for $1000. That would be a firm price since it leaves me with some oddball leftover parts.

10. mag360