Scag Turf tiger,Gravely's two new Riders

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John Gamba, Jan 28, 2008.

1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Turf Tiger with the 28Hp Cat Diesel:cool2:. Gravelys new 44 and 48" compact models with the X factor deck:cool2:. I wounder ig gravely is putting the X Factor deck on there walks? i think there all at 5"s deep instead of 5.4"s"" We shall see.

2. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

Why did Gravely make them shallower?

3. John Gamba

from ct

I dont know. most of this type mower's are just 4.5"s deep. I like 5"s alot better.

4. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

It sounds like you're going to trade in your Exmark's and get Gravely's .. smart move ... LOL !!

5. John Gamba

from ct

My first mowers where gravelys.

Exmarks make a great mower.gravely and some others are going into uncharted waters and it looks like smooth sailing ahead.there are alot of updates on alot of mowers:cool2::waving:

6. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Gravely is the sh!t. The only reason I would get something else is because my dealer sucks.

7. atlcutah

atlcutah LawnSite Member
    from SLC, UT

Anyone own one of these? I looked at one today and liked it alot more than the Toro 36" wb with the T bar. I was just wonderiing if someone owned one and could give me their thoughts on it be fore I buy one. The dealer that I was looking at quoted that Gravely 36" hydro wb @ $4100.00 Does that sound like a decent price for that. My dealer carries Gravely and I didnt get a chance to talk to them to see what price they would give me on that so we will see!

8. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

I have the XFactor on my 260Z and it is top notch. If you are not going to be dealing with hills I would get the 34Z over a hydro walk anyday.

9. John Gamba

from ct

Get a price on a scag 36,exmark 36. then compare

10. John Gamba

from ct

I dont have any