SCAG Turf Tiget for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Tactical, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Tactical

Tactical LawnSite Member

SCAG Turf Tiger, 52" cut with 2265 hours. Just serviced (new battery, oil filter, plugs, lube...) by Lawnmowers R Us in Miami Florida in preparation for sale.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with this mower. It is ready to work and make you $$.
    It has a Kohler motor (22 or 23 HP - not sure which but if you are interested I will gladly check which).
    I have a tree service and purchased in April for $3000 with intention to get into lawncare. The lawn business didn't work out for me so my loss is your gain. Will sell for $2500 firm. You are welcome to come and try it out before purchasing.
    I purchased from a neighbor of one of my frineds in North Carolina who mowed his 5 acre back lot every week. This mower has never been used commercially (except by me for three months but I only had two properties to mow - each lesss than 3 acres)
    Call Tim at 786-459-0086.

CIMG6925.jpg

CIMG6923.jpg

2. Tactical

Tactical LawnSite Member

Can't figure out how to edit my previous post!!!
    I apologize but I attached the wrong photo. Please give me a call and I will send you all of the photos you want.
    The photo I attached is of my Tiger Cub (also for sale). Unfourtunately they looked the same in the thumbnail view when I was uploading them. Sorry....

3. mikecaldwell1204

mikecaldwell1204 LawnSite Member

how many hours does the tiger cub have on it? very interested.

4. CrewKut

CrewKut LawnSite Member

back up for a bump.

5. Tactical

Tactical LawnSite Member

The tiger cub has 1529 hours.

6. Tactical

Tactical LawnSite Member

???? ????