Scag V Pro at EXPO/GIE

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Stinky Pete, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Stinky Pete

Stinky Pete LawnSite Member

Did anyone else see the Scag V Pro walk behind at EXPO/GIE? Personally I'm partial to Exmark but honestly that was the most inovative thing I've seen from Scag. It had steering that you could control with one finger and height control that intuitive and easily operated without having to lean over. I'm very impressed and will seriously consider buying one of them in the future.

I don't have pictures and feel like a fool for forgetting to get any. Did anyone else get pictures they can post? Has anyone here demoed one? I couldn't demo the day I was there (Thursday) as the outdoor demo was closed due to mud and water.

2. MCLC

MCLC LawnSite Member
    from STL

Anyone?
    Bump

3. Leaf Jockey

Leaf Jockey LawnSite Senior Member

I looked on their website and it sure looks like a good idea. I would also like to hear from someone that has demoed one.

Scott

4. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

I don't understand it too well I guess I'd have to see it. They should make a 60'' too.

I love my Turf Tracer I have no problem with the pistol grips, the only thing I'd change is the way to adjust the deck I won't have a back past the age of 20 if I have to change that a couple times a day.