Scag V-ride prices?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Pflat1, May 22, 2010.

1. Pflat1

Pflat1 LawnSite Member

Im near pittsburgh and the local Scag dealer has a V-ride 48in for $8500 , thats seems kinda high (like the rest of his prices) from what Im seeing when I search the forms here. Anyone here seeing lower pricing within 2-2.5 hrs of Pittsburgh ?

Thanks

2. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

WI/MN border I paid $7300 cash out the door for the same mower. Another dealer in the area is advertising $7399 on craigslist. Seems a bit high are they getting it from the pace distributor?

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i paid around 7,400 for my 26hp 52" tell that dealer to match the price or i would go to another state to get it. Heck call scag direct and tell them, that much of a price difference is not right.

4. jhole19

jhole19 LawnSite Member

I paid $6100+ tax for the 52" V-Ride at Mayo Garden Center in Knoxville, TN. The regular price there is 7200 but if you mow for a non-profit they cut you a great deal on any Scag mower. I have had it for a week now and absolutely love it. Obviously Knoxville is not in your backdoor but I figured I would post the price just for general comparison.

5. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

so far picasso overpayed the most. Any more suckers?

6. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

I paid 400 over invoice so I know ididnt over pay. I beat every dealer up for weeks. I could be wrong because I don't really remember. I will have to find the receip
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

Its not the deal you got, its the deal you THINK you got.

8. Pflat1

Pflat1 LawnSite Member

You have replyed twice but didnt answer the question that was asked so Dont come on here starting a pissing contest..

9. Pflat1

Pflat1 LawnSite Member

$6100 sounds nice!!!

Thanks for the reply

10. E & J Pro Turf

E & J Pro Turf LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

They are getting $ 7,400.00 for the 52/26 in this area. I have a friend that just picked one up. All I can say is wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a machine.

Very nice unit.