Scag Velocity OCDC

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grass_cuttin_fool, Jan 26, 2008.

1. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Anyone use the ACS on a velocity deck???? If not what OCDC do you like for it the best????

wayne

2. str400ex

str400ex LawnSite Member

I would also like to know the best

3. grass_cuttin_fool

I have an ACS on my tiger cub but its an Advantage deck and it works great.....the velocity just has a much bigger opening and was wondering what everyone was using

wayne

4. macaw

macaw LawnSite Senior Member

I use the ACS on my Tiger Cub with the velocity deck completely covers the opening and works just fine. Hey Wayne how have been.

5. grass_cuttin_fool

Thanx for the info.....I cut the ACS on my tiger cub down and I wasnt sure they would cover that big gap on the velocity deck, I will get one ordered for this mower soon. Been doing good...was a tough year business wise....was dry may-oct., Hope yall are doing fine also

wayne

6. jeffslawncare

jeffslawncare LawnSite Member

i have run the volocity deck on mine and it is the best deck that i have run much better than the advantage

7. grass_cuttin_fool

Ive always been pleased with the advantage deck except at times of high moisture inthe blade of grass....but havent had to worry about that the last 2 years here. So far what Ive cut around my yard the last few days I like the way it dis charges....I like that big opening to help dis sperse the clippings

wayne