1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Scag Walk Behind

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HartsLawnCare, Mar 14, 2006.

1. HartsLawnCare

HartsLawnCare LawnSite Member

I'm getting rid of my Scag 48" Advantage walk behind. It's a 2003, belt driven mower. I just put new tires on it this year. I've serviced it as needed. It has about 1200 hours on it. Its in very good condition. I payed $3800 for it. Please help me with a selling price so I can put it in the paper. Thanks!

Jason Hart
    Hart's Lawn Care
  2. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

I would say $1,800. This is just an estimated price. Good Luck!
  3. scagchevy4life

scagchevy4life LawnSite Member

were are you located.. i am interested. I currently have the same thing. I wouldnt get any other scag than that one. PLease let m eknow!
  4. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: Three 3 years old BELT drive, 1200 hours on the engine, meaning only about 800 hours left IF it has been well maintained and you think it is still worth half of what he claims he paid (and I say that because I can get the same mower brand new now cheaper than $3800) :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
  5. duckguy

duckguy LawnSite Member
    from WI

I am selling this one 2004 with 3.5 hrs 48" 15hp Kohler

P8150106 (Medium).JPG
  6. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

That is exactly what I was thinking. Got a Scag thing in the mail a few days ago and I think they were $2699.
  7. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

2004 with a Classic deck?
  8. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought the same thing.... it sure looks clean
  9. duckguy

duckguy LawnSite Member
    from WI

Yeah I bought it as a remaining and we just never used it it cuts very very nice and as you can see is mint any questions call Matt 608-332-6110
  10. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

What model year is it then? SCAG hasn't made CLASSIC decks in quite some time.