Scag Z-Cat MSRP?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ahlab, Jun 9, 2005.

1. ahlab

ahlab LawnSite Member
    from OK

Anyone know the MSRP on a 42 inch Z-Cat?
    Thanks

2. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

5999 I think, don't quote me on that.Could be 4999 for the other model I think.

3. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

Z-Cat 36-6299, 42 6499. 48 tiger cab on sale now for 5995.00. go figure. 36 has a very good cut haven't seen a 42 yet. Only supposed to be 5 (42's) in this state this year.

4. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

I was thinkin of the Cub at the dealer yesterday. Yah really go figure I mean a Tiger Cub can out cut a Z-Cat and it's cheaper. It doesn't make sense to me. ;)

5. ahlab

ahlab LawnSite Member
    from OK

Thanks guys. Gautreaux's LNG, please check your PM.

6. moremow

moremow LawnSite Member
    from roanoke

Folks,,I am considering Scag zero turn,,,,the ones that will fit on my trailer and have the most bang for the buck are the wild cat or the tiger cub,,,I believe there is about 2 hp. difference in the Kawasaki motor on the wildcat,,,which is 25 hp instead of 23 on the cub,,,Any of you can offer any opinions between the 2 as to which to go with would appreciate. I am going to get the 52" deck. Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

7. ProCare Lawn Service

ProCare Lawn Service LawnSite Member

The wildcat uses the same frame as the tiger cub. Does the cub come w/ 52" inch deck? I thought it was only 48". How much difference in price? Anyway I have the 48" cub w/ 19 hp Kaw. and like it a lot. Next mower is going to be a 61" turf tiger. Gotta go bigger.