1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Scag ZCAT 36" Commercial Rider For Sale!! $4000.00

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by motoxr34, Jan 27, 2010.

1. motoxr34

motoxr34 LawnSite Member

I have a very nice 2006 Scag ZCAT 36" Commercial Rider with a 19hp FH430V Kawasaki KAI engine. Has 84 hrs on it. Comes with mulching plate, extra set of blades, touch up paint, owners manual, a new deck belt for when ready, and the factory seat bealt and ROPS system. I am asking $4000 for it as it is well worth the money. There is a beat up one with more hrs on ebay for more than I am asking. You must pickup. If mandatory, I can sell a very nice 2003 Chapparel 6 x 10 trailer to take it home with for an additional $900.00. Pictures upon request!

Brandon 816-286-9952

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

truck and scag 024.jpg

truck and scag 025.jpg

truck and scag 026.jpg

truck and scag 027.jpg

2. hmc610

hmc610 LawnSite Member
    from SW, MO

How does it hold hills? How about rutting? I am located down by Springfield.
    Oh why are you selling it?

3. motoxr34

motoxr34 LawnSite Member

Actually I have had a change of heart. I am going to keep this one and use it this year. It is paid for and times are tough. Thanks for your inquiry though. If I do decide to sell it, I will post here again.

4. motoxr34

motoxr34 LawnSite Member

This mower is up for sale after all. First $4000 takes her home. You must pickup or arrange for shipping and pay all costs associated with do that.

Thanks Brandon

5. motoxr34

motoxr34 LawnSite Member

mower is sold please remove