scags ultimate line

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by launboy, Apr 27, 2004.

1. launboy

launboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

does anyone use the ultimate walkbehinds with the floating decks
    from scag are they any good pros and cons would be very appreciated

2. launboy

from indiana

80 people read this reply and nobody has input. does anybody usethese mowers, maybe a friend or grandma oreven your pet:D
    seriously i am interested in buying one. can't trust salesman allthe time, they will tell you that the pope endorses them to get you to buy them.

3. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

AS soon as my grandma and dog get back, I'll ask them how the demo went. Seriously.

4. launboy

from indiana

Great when grams gets back from the demo get her online
    Seriuosly, her opinion would probaly be better

5. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

Here's what you'll get from this website. Most everyone likes Hustler, and Exmark. You'll get mixed replies on Dixie Choper Scag, Lesco, and it seems that nobody talks about Bunton, and a couple others. What it really comes down to is the operator and what he/she is comfortable using. After all, who wants to spend the whole day, every day, behind a mower that makes you feel as if you just went 12 rounds in a boxing ring?

6. metro-hp_48

from TN

Granny just got back. (She likes the late night demos) Said it was, and I quote, "that was one B!tchin a$$ MO FO!" (her words, not mine)
    If you see her out, hollar at her.......... P.S., you'll know her when you see her.......... Five foot two, hair of blue.

7. metro-hp_48

from TN

If you request a Granny's opinion, you get what you get.
    (she's more than happy to lay it on you......but that's just Granny)

8. launboy

from indiana

i understand that it is still a walkbehind and most like to sit but i was curious on scags floating deck on a walkbehind compred to the rider floating deck. i am not concerned about the comfort. come on its a walkbehind no walkbehinds are comfortable

9. launboy

from indiana

late night demo ????
    my girlfriend is onher way over to give me a late night demo

10. metro-hp_48

from TN

MOST excellent, launboy! (get down my man!)

Personally, (here or anywhere else) I haven't ever really heard anything bad about Scags, in general, and ALOT of people here love their Scags.
    Surprized that no one responded to your question. But for the record, Granny thought enough of the demo, to get her one.
    (have a good 04 launboy)