Scapers Landscape Construction

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Scapers, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Scapers

Scapers LawnSite Member

I have had a few picture threads going around the heavy equipment section over the past few years but thought I would group everything together.

We are a landscape construction company out of St. Louis MO. We install and maintain all aspect of landscaping. We have also been providing light excavation, trucking and roll off dumpster for the past 3 years.

Here is a few pictures over the past few years some have been posted before but I will try to keep them more up to date here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just a few for now.

2. Scapers

Scapers LawnSite Member

Trying to straighten out and old retaining wall for a customer. Not our install.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Getting ready for salt deliveries!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Scapers

Scapers LawnSite Member

Last for the day hauling some hay a few weeks back!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Great stuff.

How do you accurately estimate those walls on hilly terrain? I always have trouble with that, and could use some help.

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Really nice work!!!

6. Scapers

Scapers LawnSite Member

Rj we mostly do it the old fashion way. Get out our laser and start to measuring. We measure and do drawings for each and every wall. This ensures we know exactly how much material we need and what all of our final elevations are. We have experimented with some 3D software, but have not yet had any luck with accurately being able to implement it. Hopefully next year we will have the budget to spend some money on one of the nicer programs. The only other advise I would have for you is track anything and everything down to the very last penny. This has really helped us track our exact cost and production rates!

7. Scapers

Scapers LawnSite Member

A few more for today. Some before and afters of a wall.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last some walls from the University of Missouri a few years back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Grant11

Grant11 LawnSite Senior Member

I love the way those walls flow into each other on that last pic. You guys do great work

9. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Cool caps on that new grey wall, love how big they are.

I appreciate the advice, I keep telling myself to keep better track. Then the hustle sets in

10. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Work looks great!
    Posted via Mobile Device