Scat Track Back Hoe Attachment

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Cantona, May 4, 2007.

1. Cantona

Cantona LawnSite Member

Back Hoe attachment for Scat and other universal hydraulic skid steers. Works good we tore the auxillary hydraulics off the machine we used it with. 1000 for it. 508-328-3183

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

2. mverick

mverick LawnSite Senior Member

Told him I'd take a piece of equipment. 5 day's ago. He said he'd get a pic. Now he say's he sold it local.

Just so people know what you're dealing with.

3. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

been there

4. Cantona

Cantona LawnSite Member

As I get am buying a new camera to put up a picture another member from lawnsite that is in the area came down and picked up the machine. You see there is pictures now. "once i got a camera" The person called me from lawnsite and could come pick the machine up that day rather than ship it. Sorry he got here first

5. mverick

I responded in the Add, I'll take it. Called you and left a message on your phone saying I'll take it. The day you posted the add.

You said OK and you'd send me a pic. 5 day's later you told me you sold it. I emailed you 3 times after the original saying I'll take it. So you'd know it wasn't a joke.

If you don't want to ship it tell me and state it in your add. Don't string me along till you find a local buyer. I turned down one because I THOUGHT I had one.

I ship stuff all the time. It's no big deal.

Cash in hand is worth more then respect to you? OK, not to me.. It's how you get jobs and loose jobs.

How old are you?

6. Cantona

Cantona LawnSite Member

I mis-interpeted what was said, I thought it was pending the pictures...I apologize. I run the run the company for someone else and I have responsibilities to him before anyone else. I cannot worry about respect from some one I hardly know over keeping my boss happy and allowing the company to keep moving along. I do not know you personally but I believe you are taking this matter to heart. If you want to continue on with this please do it over PM.

7. mverick

Real hard to mis interpret

"I'll take it"

on a phone call and in 3 messages.

All I asked about was how you wanted to deal with shipping. And you said you'd send me a pic too.

8. Cantona

Cantona LawnSite Member

I trust that and you see a machine that doesn't look great or you think is in worse condition than I think it was in you are not taking it.

9. mverick

I asked if it could be shipped and how you wanted to do that. You said it could be shipped no problem and you could load it.

You just stated to me that me and the buyer were within hours of talking to you. Yet, you push me off 5 day's saying you were trying to get pics. And I turned down another one since I commited to buying this one.