Scheduler/Calendar

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by lawnguy12, Sep 24, 2005.

1. lawnguy12

lawnguy12 LawnSite Member

Hello,
    I am looking for scheduler/calendar software. I do not plan on posting it on the web. It would have to have a database so that I can maintain a list of my customers and the services. Then, when I am updating schedule I can easily select a customer or services from the database list. It will have to be a PC application (not mac). Anyone have any recommendations? Greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

2. hoyboy

hoyboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Chicago

I've used clip software for almost 15 years now...they are a sponsor of this forum. Exactly what you are looking for.

3. lawnguy12

Hoy,
    THANKS for your quick response. Is their website at www.clip.com ?

4. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

If that is all you need the software to do then Quickbooks Customer Manager is worth looking into.

Here is a link to their site.
    Once your at their site Click on the "View Tour" and you will get a good idea of what the software can do for you.

Customer Manager

5. lawnguy12

Wells,
    Yes, that all I'm looking for. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check it out.

6. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I've used Gopher this year and loved it. Free trial so you can't go wrong.

7. hoyboy

hoyboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Chicago

8. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi lawnguy12,

Please consider downloading our free trial.

Hi Howard Roark,

Thanks for thinking of us.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>

9. FiremanDud

FiremanDud LawnSite Member

How much is the clip software?